Friday, December 08, 2006

MOTHERFUCKING NYC/

What is NYC without a big freakishly hedonistic party? Since, I’m not the biggest of party goers… I just went to observe. Haha. Yes, getting shit-faced and fooling around is just my way of blending in. But I have to say, after a period of not drinking, you forget that the attaining a good buzz is an art form. There is a subtle line between tipsy and tip-toeing around your own puke. I skidded from start to finish with no breaks that night.

When will I ever learn that tequila is never a good idea?

Motherfucker (which was the name of the party po) was a great way to celebrate Halloween. I got a lot of action in the girl’s bathroom where I think a lesbian duo might have hit on me. I don't know, I had one too many vodka redbulls at that point. Perhaps, the fact that I was the only girl there wearing pants actually turned them on. Here are some PG-rated pics of the “Conservative Geisha” and find out why I didn’t make it to last night's party.





No comments: