Friday, December 08, 2006

A LAST WORD TO MY SPONSORS/

I thank you. Without you guys, this trip would not have been possible.

Mumsky and Dada- Thanks for flying me out here, you could have chosen no to but you did anyway. You didn't have to go to NY either, but you still did. I love you guys.

Smelly- You are my anchor and my navigator. It's always smooth sailing when you're around. It's just so funny that what you loved most about NY is that it reminded you of, "Independence Day". Kids!

Mark- I wouldn’t have been able to do half of this without you. Thanks for refusing to eat in all the time. Thank you for putting me up and putting up with me! If there’s one thing I learned from you during this trip, it’s this… one should have taste. It is the flavor by which we want to take in experiences. Lucky for me, you have great taste.

Tita Cora, Matthew and my other odd job bosses- Thanks for letting me babysit and drive you around. You made this little maid's dream come true.



Little Boss Matthew.

No comments: